Tuesday, July 10, 2018

TÜRKAN ERGÖR


TÜRKAN
ERGÖR

Everyone Wants Peace

The countries are fighting
The woman, the child, everyone is dying
Children are crying for peace
The world wants peace

Smile are all faces now
Silent balls, rifles
Consolidated all hands
People wants peace

Love, friendship, competition for peace
This crying stop
Migration must end in the contries
Everyone wants peace

Saying peace songs
Children should not cry anymore
The battles should stop thereafter
Everyone lives in peace.









Re-Start

If l could go back again
I first listens to my heart
I could do the best l can in my decisions
I deleted the pages l did not want
I never thought then delete throw away at the moment
Benefits left behind
I run to happiness, l tours the world
Seas, mountains, rivers
I wanted to live these moments
I would not be late for life, new beginnings
I suppose l would be a perfectionist again
If l could go back again
I would not be late for life.










I Am That

Perfectionist but modest
Peaceful and loving
I did not know it is life so hard
I did not know sometimes the words were inadequate
The endless streets of life
I am that's
Things l try to understand
İt is incomprehensible
I did not know it was exhausting
Meaningless things it's find meaning
Flawed things it's see perfectly
I did not know the real face of evil
I am that's
With the realites of life.

TÜRKAN ERGÖR

TÜRKAN ERGÖR, Philosopher, Columnist, Ambassador for Peace, Professor Honour of Philosophy, Professor Honour of Sociology, Professor Honour of Psychology, Doctor Honour of Law, World Peace Icon. Türkan Ergör was born in 19 March 1975 in Çanakkale, Turkey. She is from city İzmir, Turkey . Her father name is Sait Halim Ergör. She graduated from the Department of Business Management, Philosophy and Home Management. She is International Ambassador for Peace in some countries. She has won many international awards. World Peace Icon was elected by World Institute of Peace in 2017. The World Poets Union was awarded the medal for world peace from Italy. World Royal Family His Royal Highness Majesty of the World Prof. Dr. Dato'Raja Arifin Bin Raja Haji Ali was awarded the Royal document. She was awarded honorary professor and doctorate by various countries. Her message: Our children are crying for peace and love, please abandon hatred and make this world beautiful for our children.


No comments:

Post a Comment