Tuesday, July 10, 2018

LEYLA IŞIK


LEYLA IŞIK

Your Breath Is A Ney

your breath is a ney
it gloomily blows my loneliness
i,
who beg for your love
who show humility
i,
am a WHIRLING DERVISH in your love...

TRANSLATED BY BAKI YIĞIT



SOLUĞUN NEY

soluğun ney
hüzünlü hüzünlü üflüyor yalnızlığımı
ben,
sevgine el açan
boyun büken
ben,
sevginde SEMAZEN...





Please Take Me Out, Mom

Dedicated to my mom

I'm longing for your face I could not seen for days
For your lap whose warmth
I could not be filled with, MOM...

I feel like I'm at a loose end without you
Time is flying away through my palms
Like overflowing rivers
I cannot stop it MOM...

I see you in my dreams
Your hair is as white as a cloud,
Loves are as endless as the sky in your heart
Your eyes are looking compassionately as always
I'm a tiny baby in your hands, MOM...

What a warm lap is this! ...
Your never-ending love from your body
That has animated my body... With your patience with me
Your heartbeats are getting mixed with mine, MOM...

I'm away now...
What brings me to the foreign places...
Was it my fondness for children or what?
Do not be silent! Please tell me, MOM...

While keeping safe from the light in the eyes
One of my halves has remained there,
And the other is here... When I'm close to you like a breath
I have not hugged and smelled you yet, MOM...

Is that the rule of life? ...
We do not realize the value of someone unless we lose them.

Where is unconditional love... And attention?
I could not find someone to replace with you, MOM...

How many seasons have passed without you? ...
Unhappily... Your flowers are lacking
İn the garden of your heart without me...
I know You are longing, too... You are longing for me, MOM...

I didn't know how time passed...
When I was near you.
How I have longed for you...
How I have loved you but...
I could not say,
I could not say, MOM...

Every day a shouting and screaming storm
Blows up in my heart
My songs are on the wings of birds.
Please listen to them... Listen, MOM...

Some days... you are a pain in my heart,
Some days... a ball of fire falling into me.
I become a rain turning into a downpour
As if all the clouds of the sky are in my eyes, MOM...

When I think about my unlived days
I feel scared to be lonely...
As if death has held my skirt.
I want to live... To live! MOM…

Do not withhold your love, and extend your beautiful hands.
One side of me is still a child, understand me!
Before I get lost, please take me out
Of the labyrinth of life! ... Take me out, MOM...

TRANSLATED BY BAKI YIĞIT
*


ÇIKAR BENİ NE OLUR ANNE

Anneme  ithafen

Günlerdir göremediğim yüzünün
Sıcağını sindiremediğim kucağının
Özlemini duyuyorum ANNE…

Bir boşlukta gibiyim sensiz
Akıp gidiyor zaman avuçlarımdan
Bendini dinlemez ırmaklar gibi
Durduramıyorum ANNE…

Düşlerimde görüyorum seni
Saçların bulutlar kadar ak,
Gökyüzü kadar sonsuz sevgiler yüreğinde
Şefkatle bakıyor gözlerin, her zamanki gibi
Küçücük bir bebeğim ellerinde ANNE…

Bu ne sıcak bir kucak!
Can verdiğin bedeninden bedenime
Tükenmez sevgin… Sabrınla yüreğime,
Yüreğinin atışları karışıyor ANNE…

Şimdi uzaklardayım…
Hangi rüzgâr attı beni gurbet ellere…
Yüreğimdeki evlat sevgisi mi ne?
Susma! …Ne olur söyle ANNE…

Sakınırken gözlerdeki nurdan
Bir yarım orda kaldı,
Bir yarım burada… Bir soluk kadar yakınımdayken
Daha sarıp ta koklayamadım ANNE…

Yaşamın kuralı mı böyle?
Kaybetmeden bilinmiyor kıymeti.

Koşulsuz sevgi… İlgi nerde?
Bulamadım yerine koyacak birini ANNE…

Kaç mevsim geçti sensiz?
Boynu bükük… Eksik çiçeklerin,
Gönül bahçende bensiz…
Biliyorum,
Özlüyorsun sen de… Özlüyorsun beni ANNE…

Zaman nasıl geçiyor…
Yanındayken bilemedim.
Seni ne çok özledim…
Seni ne çok sevdim de…
Söyleyemedim,
Söyleyemedim ANNE…

Her gün bir fırtına esiyor yüreğimde
Çığlık çığlığa kopan
Kuşların kanatlarında türkülerim.
Ne olur dinle… Dinle ANNE…

Kimi gün… Sızı oluyorsun yüreğimde,
Kimi gün… İçime düşen top ateş,
Sanki gökyüzünün bütün bulutları gözlerimde
Sağanak sağanak yağmur oluyorum ANNE…

Düşününce yaşanmadan geçen günlerimi
Yalnızlık korkutuyor beni…
Sanki ölüm tutmuş eteğimi.
Yaşamak istiyorum… Yaşamak! ANNE…

Esirgemeyip sevgini, uzat o güzel ellerini.
Bir yanımla çocuğum hâlâ, anla!
Kaybolmadan, yaşam labirentinden
Çıkar beni ne olur! Çıkar ANNE…





The Arrival

Oh, oh!
It's finally time,
The hour when the night hands the day.
How the sky looks in the pink.
What's this silence?
Why have birds quieted?
The exultant sea has become quiet.
This vessel is being put into commission.
Uncertain images are swarming.
Images are in a rush to say farewell to kith and kin
Feeling tired of bittersweet moments.
The anchor is being rised.
Souls are aching
For hello to be born soon.
Unquestioned,
Not called to account
To arrive at
The Creator...
May 5, 2018, 02.10 am, Izmir.

TRANSLATED BY BAKI YIĞIT



VARIŞ

Ah, ah!
Nihayet geldi zaman
Gecenin güne el verdiği saat
Nasılda al al yanakları gökyüzünün
Ne bu sessizlik
Neden susmuş kuşlar
Çanağına sığmayan deniz suspus
Bir gemi seferine hazırlanmakta
Dolup taşmakta belirsiz suretler
Suretlerde eşe dosta veda telaşı
Acı tatlı anların yorgunluğuyla
Çekiliyor çapa
Ruhlar sancıyor
Birazdan doğacak merhabaya
Sorgusuz sualsiz
Hesapsız
Kavuşmak için
Yaratana…
05.05.2018, 02.10, İzmir.
*






Rain / Thinking

With the falling rain
In the questionings of being deferred
I hang
The days I have (un)lived.

In the deep whirl tunnels
Of a love whose embers are living
In my childish innocence
I always run to you again
Like I run into a shelter ...

In a dreamless ...
And thoughtless night
With my incorrigible heart
Rain thinking

In the complexity of my painful thoughts
With the face wet from rain
In the calm before the storm
Time has lost its way.

In the middle of nothingness
Are turning
The hour and minute hands.

TRANSLATED BY BAKI YIĞIT



YAĞMUR / SANARAK

Yağan yağmurla
Ötelenmişliğin sorgularında
İpe çekiyorum
Yaşan(ma)mış zamanlarımı

Közü sönmemiş bir aşkın
Girdaplı derin dehlizlerinde
Çocuk masumiyetimle
Bir sığınağa koşar gibi
Hep sana koşuyorum yine...

Düşsüz…
Düşüncesiz bir gecede
Yola gelmez yüreğimle
Yağmur sanarak

Ağrılı düşüncelerimin karmaşasında
Yağmurun dövdüğü yüzle
Fırtına öncesi sessizliğinde
Yolunu kaybetmiş zaman.

Hiçliğin ortasında dönüyor
Dönüyor
Akreple yelkovan.
LEYLA IŞIK

LEYLA IŞIK: Educator, poet, writerand artist. She is a member of the 'World NationWritersUnion' andchief representative WNWU in Turkey. Shecompletedtheprimaryandsecondaryeducation in İzmir. Shestudied at theTeacher Training College in Uşak. ShegraduatedfromtheFaculty of Education of Eskişehir Anadolu Universityandretiredfromtheprimaryschool. She is VicePresident of KIBATEK and International Organizationand Project Coordinator. Leyla Işık has receivedmanyvaluableawards in her literature life: 2003 - İKSDER İzmir Cultureand Art Association "Halikarnas Fisher Cevat Şakir" First Prize PoetryAward, 2008 - Şaire MeshetiGencevi (MŞM) Honorary Diploma on behalf of AzerbaijaniBakuPoetMeshetiGenjeviforServingTurkish World Literature. 2013 Attila İlhan Friendshipand Fidelity Medallionfrom Platform of Love Izmir. 2015 World YoungWritersAssociation (DGTYB) LiteraryAward. 2016 Rumen Dialect, Poetry, Art, Literature Platform International Literature, Friendshipand Peace Prize. 2017 Pablo NerudaCulturalAssociation "NerudaAward". 2017 Pentasi B World Friendship Poetry 2017 ”Universal Inspirational Poet 2017” award.





No comments:

Post a Comment