Tuesday, July 10, 2018

NURSEL ARAS


NURSEL
ARAS

Silent Breathing

a river is passing by
with the rain of your silent words
washed power colour
hollow inside me
broken Castle of love sand
then the trees
cat eyes
written on door handles
tales for dead girls
and growing ever growing
long way, long memories
in fact, we had the lamentations of a broken body.
day after day, night after night
nomadic graves extending to the sea
in the midst of the fires
people crying
red scarlet lost his vest
and the lonely loneliness of a city
I am a mountain of ungodly that has blown itself into the waters!
whatever you say, it's a lie
dirty and sticky
rootless like milk teeth
from the purple sky
I'm drawing a hell in my eyes
to be reused as it breaks!
my ungrateful breath
you sign this anger in my heart!

TRANSLATED : MURAT YURDAKUL






Garden Fall And Turn

how many cities did I kill in my eyes
how many cities did I die?
you in one hand, you in one hand, birds of separation!
my path is desolate
dark and slimy cold
as long as the Telegraph
dirty facts didn't end!
cramped brains, collapsed minds
the one that struck a mountain's madness
sad women's hands
the cries of Susan child to the abyss
and in this lake of blood
my father, who was buried in prayer!
standing over the broken bodies
I cried to the clouds:
oyyy the rain that turns into mud
drop before you
I shed tears in the corn fields
one day from the East and the West
a window will grow in the morning
blue Chinese pots in front of you
every pot is a garden clove!
and you
the man I donated in the mouth of the little words!
you'il lie down from the eyelashes you sleep
to the love you lost in the crowd hum!

TRANSLATED : MURAT YURDAKUL







Night And Blind-Midwife

whatever cloud my hand is worth
blood throws up at night
 new zealots on hate list
 women are thirsty for pain like ice sculptures
I'm gonna put my back on a human wall
I say a love song far away
Palestinian children coloring my hair red
which wound blows
no one else, Oy delal
if I turn my face to nemrut
Tigris is fuming
if I go back to dicle
the sorrow of the Euphrates
they're beating my twisted soul on meat boards
the poison that makes me sick
my eyes fire
you're a poet
I took refuge in your matrushka
not caesarean.
hit it with your poem
bury me in the waters of Aras!

TRANSLATED : MURAT YURDAKUL

 NURSEL ARAS



NURSEL ARAS: She was born in Igdir. She completed her education associate degree program at Anadolu University. Crazy boat, Eliz literature, Mavi Ada, life in Bursa, trails, Mr. Magazine, imagination, Town Art, Olympos, life Art, various magazines and newspapers published in the author's novel “Saint” published in 2008 in May 2009, the second in 2012, the third in 2012. it was printed on. In October 2010, a story book entitled “lonely too” was published. She was the winner of the 2011 Rashit Black poetry competition with her" night and blind-midwife " poem. Nursel Aras; International P.E.Member Of The Turkish Association Of Writers. Member Of Turkish Writers Union. Turkish Writers Union Bursa Representative. Member Of The Association Of Scholars. She was co-chair and President of the Bursa summer and Art Association for two terms.






No comments:

Post a Comment