Tuesday, July 10, 2018

ELIDA RUSTA


ELIDA
RUSTA

She Lives And Works In Shkodra

In today's analysis,
you appeared in my blood,
wholeheartedly,
in astonishment.
Well done!
I thought before you left.
I waited for you to celebrate.
I wrote a book without you coming.
Just touch me and I'm happy,
I just kissed you and I'm upset.
You are now made of dreams!
Go down and drop the slowly to your beloved,
like thoughts.
Ooh! My tongue stops me writing what I feel,
because I
feel more.
It happens to want to be fancy,
only for you.
I see that I can not
show what I have in my mind,
soul,
the soul of a child who sees the adventures meets the handsome.
No one deserves more than you,
you found our door.
Shake me,
I should find the heart.
God save us, as you need me!
I have your name everywhere,
in any place called love,
you are made of desire.
You, the man of my life,
it teaches me willingly.
When you love me,
the Lord loves me.
You lovs like a man
and do not know how long I want you,
because are not you woman.
Writing,I feel you within me,
you just pull out your hand,
From my white chest,
reads the heart where he finds himself
the madman of happiness.
I kiss the flames,
where it burns ashore
of a future day ...








Another God

They sent her on battles again,
the snow of her hair
as in Andersen's fairytales,
and she ruined their deep sleep.
They do not know their endless map
without an end, without a beginning,
wears her cheeks in purple,
that her song draws her into meadows,
where spring plays
and the sun does not  give you weary eyes.
Because that where the rivers divide,
on the skeletons,
you can live without a head,
You sign up to the white eye,
new loves
convey it as the devil's sacrifice,
and takes the road to another GOD.








And Of Poeme

I  do not know on which flower lawn I bloomed,
nor how many times you walked there.
Under the linden today nothing was left.
Your pale farewell runs away,
with the vapor of the ivory spirit,
over us and over the dreams.
We lose again and again,
one night, two, three ...
The end of a poem is around me,
The rows get destructed
On the weather of coals, of white coals.
I told you!
I told you not to take me out of this shore,
the modern man is with no water,
collapses and rises on arrival-departures,
faded like flowers on the bones.
I know the end of this trail ...
It's not an abyss,
is a deserved punishment
an eloquent soul
which grows after every sin.









Victory Over Yourself

I'm drinking a glass of wine,
with your image.
I don't care where I'll kiss you!
What we want to capture,
like Migjeni's ban? dolero.
I do not know if I will ever meet you,
at the end, who has ever seen the Lord,
how many are they who worship and believe Him ?!
When we stop talking forever,
(the fault will be mine )
quite as long as we loved
it will  been written in the books.
Sleep my love
All the victories begin,
from victory over yourself!


ELIDA RUSTA
(Albania)

ELIDA RUSTA is an Albanian author who bases her poetic idea on the combination of the epic elements that came from the oldest Albanian mythology with postmodernization and contemporary literary tedences today. After graduating from the University of Shkodra, the "Language - Literature" Faculty, she worked as a teacher of Albanian Language. The profile of education, but also the passion for poetry have made this author create her own unique style that identifies her for the aesthetic values and the universal message she conveys. She is a participant and winner of various literary competitions, with her poetry being valued amongst others. Winner of : First Prize Michigan, Detroit, from the "Assembly" magazine. Winner of the first prize, Përmet "GjurmElida Rusta (Albania). Elida Rusta is an Albanian author who bases her poetic idea on the combination of the epic elements that came from the oldest Albanian mythology with postmodernization and contemporary literary tedences today. After graduating from the University of Shkodra, the "Language - Literature" Faculty, she worked as a teacher of Albanian Language. The profile of education, but also the passion for poetry have made this author create her own unique style that identifies her for the aesthetic values and the universal message she conveys. She is a participant and winner of various literary competitions, with her poetry being valued amongst others. Winner of : First Prize Michigan, Detroit, from the "Assembly" magazine. Winner of the first prize, Përmet "Gjurmët Naimiane". Her poetry is periodically published in literary magazines: Poetic Anthology, and continues to attract the attention of both literary criticism and readers. She is the author of the poetic volume "1000 Years of Ajkunë" and has been publishing other volumes of poetry and prose in the genre of the novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment