Tuesday, July 10, 2018

HARAEEN HUSSAIN


HARAEEN HUSSAIN

Spiritual Journey

I have been to distant lands
I made spiritual journeys
Been to the temples of inspiration
To eat the food of knowledge
Wandered in the spheres
Of emptiness, singleness and liberation
Like a lonely bird in the sky
Then you hold my hand in essence
In the open expanse of love
Took me to the mirage of eternity
Above the clouds
To tranquil my sensation
And purge my soul
I bathed in an unpolluted lake
I wore the garments of light
And saw the miraculous figures
On the mystic curtain of the world
You lit the fire to enlighten my heart
I saw the splendour from the eyes of soul
And the work of eternity on the white canvas
The sun itself faded, illuminated the heart of the universe
The entire cosmos turned into a Sea
Light of love rose up
From the breasts of the earth
Songs of joy in the stars
Lovers dance in the night
Angels or mortal beings
In the clear moon light
Imagery so divine, so beautiful
The mirror set before our eyes
We saw the unseen and merged in intimacy
We breathe in oneness
The meaning of our unity
And the purpose of the spiritual journey
Concealed when I reached
To the ultimate desire of light....
Copyright@
Haraeen Hussain








Gratitude

O Master,
I bestowed to your serenity
Since you have sown
The seeds of inspiration
Into my blank consciousness
You guided me to the light
You shed the mist of shadows
And showered the rain of wisdom
You took me from my dreams
And put the knowledge of love in my heart
You nourished every fiber of my being
I learned the art of eloquence
From the jasmine at midnight
I found the real in the unreal
I heard the unheard
I have been to the holy lands
I met myself at the edge
And we danced together
In divine harmony
I melted like ice on glaciers
Till I dwell deep into the passion of seas
And I behold this world
In the depth of my eyes
A world that brings forth different dimensions
Every direction leads to You
I inhale and exhale your love
Every breath utters your name only...
Copyright@
Haraeen hussain








Prayer

O Lord of love
We pray to seek inspiration
Let us be faithful
As you are faithful to your promises
Bless us that heart to create harmony
As you are close to your people
Give us courage to help those
who are in distress
As you sweep away the poverty and sadness
And wipe the tears from wet eyes
Bless us the light
From your sacred heavens
And illuminate our souls
So we can kindle the world
And shine good deeds
Your are forgiving
Forgive us
As we are suffering
From the misery of sins
You are merciful
Bless us that divine touch
To heal our cries, pains and present ills
You are kind and generous
Lead us to the heavenly bliss
To the sanctuary of joy
Open the doors of eternity to us
O loving Lord
Your art is majestic.
Copyright@

HARAEEN HUSSAIN







No comments:

Post a Comment