Tuesday, July 10, 2018

FETHI SASSI


FETHI SASSI

Poem’s Salt

In the face of this vast world ...
I sit on my chair in the garden corner  .
Look at the evening dresses asking myself    :
Can I thread the night buttons in the day coat  ?
Or I can I change the destination of a lost planet  ?
For example   ...
Or to wear a shy lip  ...
But I'm sure that I can’t do that ,
but I can’t tuck the talk in the salt of the poem  .









If The Shadow Left

If you were someone else ,
I expel the night out of my balcony .
I take the darkness of its hands  .
But something can happen  ,
if the shadow left the tree   ...  !!









Feeding Doves

In front of the window ...
I throw my sad laugh  ,
such as spikes to feeding doves .
And I forget the postman laugh who accidentally felt
into the memories basket .
And on the balcony of the story I sit flirting my laughter .
I comb her cues unshod  .
For a night no longer tolerates me  .

FETHI SASSI

FETHI SASSI: He was born on the 1st of June 1962 in Nabul  ( Tunisia ) . He is a writer of prose poetry and short poems and haiku  ; translator of all his poems to English . A member in the Tunisian Writers' Union ; and in the Literature club at the cultural center of Sousse . His first book entitled "A Seed of Love" was published in 2010. Second  ) I dream …. and I sign on birds the last words ) in 2013. The third book of poetry  " A sky for a strange bird “ in Egypt in 2016. The Forth published in Egypt in march 2017(As lonely rose ..one a chairMy first translated and published book in Canada  2017  ( and you are the entire poem ) https://www.createspace.com/7092707
My second translated book was for the Turkish poetess h. karahan (poems to the shadows ) in 2017. Under print a translated French book in France for the third Arabicbook  ( Ciel pour un oiseau étranger ).







1 comment: